Saturday 10 August 2013

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Swatches


Hey guys, 
I thought I would do a post entirely for my Rouge Volupte Shines showing you the three colours I have and how they look on my lips. I bought these off StrawberryNet for $39 each. In Australia they retail for $55 each. Anyways lets get straight into it. Below are the pictures of how they look.






Brun In secure 1 is a pretty reddish brown colour that looks beautiful on my skin tone.


Pourpre Intouchable 2 is a maroon red with plum undertones to it.


Rose Infinite 7 is my favorite nude pink.I have another blog post talking about Rose Infinite in detail here


The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and the way these lipsticks feel on the lips is amazing. All of these feel very comfortable on the lips and have a super shiny effect.  All the above swatches are one swipe each. I totally love the Rouge Volupte Shine range.

Have you tried any of these???



2 comments: