Sunday 25 August 2013

Ditch the Black, get some colour on your eye.

Hey guys,

How many of you have actually tried to ditch the black eye liner and go colorful for a day? If you have, way to go babe!!! Today's look is all about getting out of your comfort zone and adding some color to your eye make up. I know it is very intimidating to go out during the day with colorful eyeshadow on your eye, but you can start getting comfortable by going step by step. 

The products I used will be listed below the post. I would definitely rock this look to work. But if it is a lot for you, just be a little gentle on the flick. You can also line only your upper lash line for a less dramatic look. On medium skin tones and brown eyes, dark blue, green and purple eyeliners look beautiful. I am scared of color too but I am branching out and trying to incorporate color in my everyday looks. This is a simple way to add color without going overboard.





I have used Mac Flip eyeshadow all over my eyelid up to the brow bone. Then I added Mac Texture to the outer V and crease of my eye. These two eyeshadows are my go to eyeshadows everyday, it gives a soft natural look. Instead of using a black eyeliner, I used Inglot gel eye liner in 75 which is a dark indigo purple and topped it with Inglot pigment in 38 which is a translucent white with blue reflects. If you have a blue pencil or gel eyeliner you can use that. I didn't have any thus had to make my own. I also added that same pigment to the inner tear duct for some brightness to my eyes. Curled my lashes and applied one coat of Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara. 

Taddaaaa!! That's the finished look.  




Products:

Mac Flip
Mac Texture
Inglot gel liner 75
Inglot pigment 38
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment