Saturday 31 August 2013

Too Faced Pretty Rebel eyeshadow palette haul

Hey guys,

I am sooooo excited to share with you my new love in eyeshadow palettes, the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette. It is a gorgeous 10 shade palette with some jewel toned hues and every single one is a new colour by Too Faced. I don't even feel like swatching the colours they are so pretty!!! Also I am sorry for the crappy lighting because I just cannot wait till tomorrow to take pictures. Without further adieu I present to you, Too Faced Pretty Rebel

The front of the Box
The back of the box

The packaging is quite sleek and very trendy. It is a cardboard box like The Balm's Nude Tude palette with a gold flap lid, which has black and pink detailing. You get 15g of product for $59.95 from Kit Cosmetics. It was more expensive on beautybay.com, around $65 I think. It also comes with a full size mirror inside. The only con would be that no brush was included.

The palette front

The palette back

 I will give you an overview but for detailed information and possible dupes you can see Temptalia's review about the shades and the palette here

So the palette comes with ten eyeshadows out of which two are matte. I will start the colour description  from the top left. Dainty, pinky beige and Charming, dark brown are the two matte colours. Girly is a duo chrome green brown, Totally fetch is a bright fuschia. Miss Sparkels is a black with silver shimmer and Ringleader is a warm peach. Gangsta is a coppery brown and Instigator is a gold. Badass is a dark blue with silver shimmer and Jailbird is a silver.



I am in love with totally fetch, badass and girly, cannot wait to do eyeshadow looks with this palette. The shadows are super buttery and pigmented. The shimmery ones do have some fallout but I have no problem with that. Another thing that is applaudable is that Too Faced included matte shades in the palette. I always like palettes that have some matte shades so that they can be used for traveling and you don't have to carry ten different eyeshadows or palettes separately. 



Overall I am in love with this palette and I definitely recommend it, especially if you are into colours. Even if you prefer neutrals, this palette has a nice variety of that too and any kind of look can be achieved.

Pros: 
Good variety of matte and shimmery shades
Great neutrals and bright colours
Soft and pigmented shades
Gorgeous sleek packaging
Long lasting and easy to blend

Cons: 
Limited Edition product will not be available for long
Expensive and not very easily accessible for some countries
No brush

Honestly I have no issues with this product. I am in total love and just cannot wait to start using it.

What do you think about this palette???? 
Let me know in the comments below I would love to hear your thoughts.





No comments:

Post a Comment