Monday 12 August 2013

My most used everyday lipsticks.


Today, I was rummaging through my handbag and found 5 lipsticks in there!! Of course they are my most used lipsticks because I cant wear bold lip colours to work, I have to stick to naturals. I thought I would just show you the lipsticks I use on an everyday basis. Also they may look similar in the tube but trust me each colour looks different when applied on the lips due to the undertones.
Natural lighting

With flash


Lakme Enrich Satins 129, my mother in law actually gave me this lipstick in my shagun makeup bag for my wedding and at first when I saw the colour I was doubtful thinking it is a very light colour for me but recently I just tried it on and fell in love with it. Running out of it pretty fast as I use it everyday. Pity I cannot buy it in Australia. Beautiful creamy nude lipstick.
Colour description : brown nude beige

Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Rosy Nude, I bought this lipstick last year and have already used up one since then . This is my second tube.
Colour description : warn nude pink

Rimmel Lasting finish by Kate lipstick in 19, pretty light pink colour. I use this when I want a little brightness on my face.
Colour description : light pink

Lakme absolute matte lipstick in Peach carnation, beautiful matte colour. Does not dry out the lips, very comfortable and long wearing. Again love the lipstick but can't buy it in Australia.
Colour description : nude brown

Mac creme in your coffee, love the colour but not very much the texture. It feels a little sticky but since I have to use it up I keep it in my handbag. I am really not a huge fan of Mac lipsticks.
Colour description : mid tone pink brown

 I really want to try out more colours from the Lakme brand but can't get my hands on them till I travel to India which may not happen for a few years :( 

Have you tried out any of these lipsticks??

I am in the process of doing My top 5 favorite lipsticks tag which will be up soon.
Hope you had a relaxful weekend.
Love,
Reshma

No comments:

Post a Comment