Saturday 3 August 2013

My Everyday Face Routine

Hey Guys,
Today I am going to go through all the products I use every single day in the morning before getting ready. These are basically my current favorites.


First off I start by applying this Witch Hazel toner on a cotton pad and wiping my face with it. This is the best toner I have ever used. It is not stingy like other alcoholic toners and takes off every single bit of dirt you would have on your face. I swear by this toner and this is my third bottle of it. 
The next thing I do is apply Hydraluron over my face. This is basically a very hydrating serum and I have been using it for a few weeks now, definitely see a difference in the way my skin feels. If you have very dry skin this is is a must have but even oily skin can use it.
The third step to my regimen is my moisturizer. It is the Estee Lauder Day Wear moisturizer with SPF 15. This particular one is for  oily skin and I will have another blog post talking about this product in detail.
Now time for lips, I use the MUA lip balm in Hot Lips which moisturizes my lips and provides a sheer tint of red colour.
After all these steps I proceed to my makeup and even though I don't do makeup everyday , these steps are followed religiously as I believe in keeping my skin hydrated at all times. 

My current favorite perfume is YSL Babydoll and I love it because it smells like roses. I also like to moisturize my hands after I get ready and I use Soap and Glory's Hand food. I have almost run out of it and need to buy another one soon.


I hope you guys enjoyed my post.
Until next time!!
Love Ya!❤

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Soap and Glory's hand food - I've heard so many good things about it! Is it good?

    http://prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing!! But it does the same thing any hand cream would do. Try it once and see how you go

      Delete
  2. dats lovely. . .i wish i can get those products in india too. . .

    ReplyDelete