Wednesday 14 August 2013

Models Prefer Blush in Desk to Date

A lot of you may be familiar with the Models Prefer brand in Australia. I had never tried their makeup before but there was a deal at Priceline where I had to buy two products to get a beauty blender type sponge free and I really wanted to try that sponge. So I bought an eyeshadow quad, reviewed here and this blush in Desk to Date. 






 
At the first sight I thought it could be a dupe for Nars Orgasm but this one is more pinky and more pigmented than Orgasm.

Colour: medium pinky peach with a gold sheen.

Texture: creamy, but does have a lot of fallout.

Pigmentation: highly pigmented, a very light hand needed for application.

Price: I bought it for $9.99.

Availability: all Priceline stores that stock Models Prefer.

Longevity: lasts about 5-6 hours and then slightly fades but luckily does not fade unevenly.

Blend ability : easily blend able, does not stain the cheek.  

My thoughts : beautiful blush for under $10. Totally worth the price. Looks better than Nars Orgasm on application, on medium skin tones.

Repurchase : although I will never run out of this but when I do, it is a total repurchase.

Without flash

With flash

Have you tried the Models Prefer make up range? What products do you like the most?


No comments:

Post a Comment