Sunday 4 August 2013

The Body Shop Elderflower Eye Gel

Hey guys,
Today's post is dedicated to The Body Shop's Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel. It is a clear gel like formula which has natural ingredients that help soothe and cool the under eye skin. Since our eye area is the most delicate we need to take extra care of it. Eye creams are a must because they are made specifically for taking care of our eye area. Using facial moisturizers under your eyes will not help as much as eye creams do.


What Body Shop says about the product:
A moisturising gel that soothes and refreshes the skin around the delicate eye area, reducing the appearance of puffiness, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Suitable for everyday use. 
Cooling and Refreshing.




The ingredients contain witch hazel, elder flower extracts and glycerine which help in refreshing and soothing the skin.

I have been using this eye get for the past 4 months and even though it has done nothing to my under eye bags and fine lines, it has definitely helped in soothing and keeping my under eye area hydrated. I was not expecting much from it but I really like how it just soothes my skin. If you just need something to calm your under eye area then I totally recommend this but if you are looking for something to help with puffiness, fine lines and dark circles then this is not for you. It retails for $17.95 in Australia and contains 15ml of product. It is recommended to use this product within 6 months of opening the jar after which I guess it might just not work as well. Storing in the fridge will give it an extra cooling sensation on application.
You can buy it here.

If you have used this product let me know how it worked for you.

Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment