Saturday 10 August 2013

YSL Rouge Volupte Collection Swatches


This has to be one of my favorite kind of lipstick and thus I had to do a post showing you the beautiful colours I have. All of these were bought on StrawberryNet for $39 each. I have heard that these have been discontinued and there are only a few colours available in store in Australia. They retail for $55 in David Jones and Myer. I own five of these gorgeous YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipsticks. I have not seen 17 Red Muse in store here but the other four colours are still available in Australia.






3 Ultimate Beige is a pinky nude colour.


9 Caress Pink is a bright barbie pink with blue undertones.



11 Rose Culte is a bright rose pink. I have another post talking about this colour in detail here.


15 Extreme Coral is a bright neon orange shade. I personally wouldn't wear this everyday but I do blot it and make it work like a stain. Looks beautiful.


17 Red Muse is a bright warm red.

The staying power of these is about 3 hours and the darker colours do stain the lips. These lipsticks are extremely moisturizing and glide on like butter. 
I love the way these are packaged too, makes you want to flaunt it everytime you reapply your lipstick in public.

Have you tried the Rouge Volupte line??

No comments:

Post a Comment