Friday 30 August 2013

Beauty Joint Haul feat. ELF Blushes and Bronzers

Hey Guys,

So I did a little bit of shopping online recently and I ordered from BeautyJoint which is a website that stocks ELF, NYX, Milani, Wet and Wild etc. I did buy products from the other brands too but I thought I shall dedicate a blog post for these gorgeous blushes that I purchased. 


The first one on my list is ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral. I bought this because of the hype that it is a dupe of Nars Orgasm. Sorry to break it to you guys but its not a dupe. Nars Orgasm is more peachy than this one. Nonetheless it is a beautiful colour that will suit light to medium skin tones. It may be a little too light for MAC NC42 and above. Anyways the colour is a light peachy pink with gold shimmer 



The next one I have here is ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink. This is a pretty pink with glitter. Although once applied to the skin the glitter does not last long. It is a very pretty colour, just wish it had a shimmer to it like the candid coral instead of this chunky glitter.



The next one is another most talked about product. It is the ELF Studio Contouring blush and bronzer duo in St. Lucia. In this the blush shade is similar to candid coral with just a little less shimmer, a peachy pink colour. And the Bronzer shade is a warm brown with gold shimmer, again not very noticeable shimmer. I think it is the perfect colour to contour the cheekbones with and also to give some warmth to the face.



The ELF Baked Blush in Rich Rose is a disappointing purchase. The blush looks like a dark peachy pink with brown veining through it and comes out as a beautiful rose colour on swatching. But the product is just very hard. For the swatch below I had to rub my finger in the product more than 5 times to show up on my skin. I have tried all the brushes I own with this product but nothing transfers to the brush. Although it is a pretty colour I just can't use it.




All the swatches.

The ELF Warm Bronzer, a beautiful product to give you that natural sun kissed look. I use it as a blush to give me that natural warm look. You can also use the shades individually as highlighters. Again this product also has a golden sheen to it which looks beautiful on medium skin tones.



Overall I am very happy with my purchase except for that baked blush. All these products were bought from BeautyJoint and ranged between $4-$5 each. You can buy these products here.

Have you tried the ELF blushes and what do you think of them???




8 comments:

  1. I love the ELF blushes <3 Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo good! For the price specially!

      Delete
  2. I have Candid Coral but it hardly shows up on me :( I love the St Lucia blush and bronzer..its perfect for my skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! Even i have to load it up to show on my skin but I don't mind that

      Delete
  3. wow..i love the blushes..twinkle pink is soo pretty...nice post <3

    my recent one:http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/08/bourjois-paris-intense-extrait-eyeshadows-05-08-swatches-review-eotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw I'm sad Candid Coral isn't a NARS Orgasm dupe! I've been trying to look for a cheap dupe for ages now - Orgasm is just to gorgeous, but it'd break my bank!

    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you tried the bourjois 34 Rose D'or?? It is similar to Nars orgasm

      Delete