Saturday 10 August 2013

Dior Addict Lipstick in Show and Collection Swatches and Review

Hey guys, 
Today I am going to review these two gorgeous lip shades from the Dior Addict line.
I have 778 Show and 865 Collection to review about today. I bought these from StrawberryNet for $38 each. In Australia they retail for $50 each. Firstly, the packaging is beautiful. It also has this holographic pink to blue shading on the cover of the tube. The actual tube inside is silver.
Now on to the formula, I must say I am very impressed with this product. Although it doesn't last very long but the lipstick feels like a gel gliding on your lips. Does not feel heavy and is quite pigmented. To be honest the way it feels on my lips is the way a lip balm feels on my lips. This is a pigmented version of a lip balm which is a good thing as it does not dry out the lips. My only major concern would be the longevity of the colour on the lips. There is a slight staining effect but not majorly noticeable. Personally I wouldn't mind the lipstick wearing off soon but if you are spending $38 on a lipstick there should be a decent staying power. I would say this wears off in less than 2 hours. But in the end its personal preferences. Anyways lets get on to the colours now. 

Show is a beautiful bright bubblegum pink. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Ahhh! I love it.
Collection is a bright pink with coral undertones which makes it look amazing on my warm skintone.
It does not have any shimmer to it but gives a nice glossy finish. Absolutely amazing!

If you are looking to try these out I would strongly recommend using StrawberryNet.com because you can find good deals on there and they have super fast free shipping. I have ordered more than 10 times from them and my order has literally reached me in 4 days.

Anyways hope you guys have an amazing weekend.
Love,
Reshma


No comments:

Post a Comment