Saturday 7 September 2013

Recent empties and products I am chucking out

Hey guys, 

I am on a mission to finish up products I already own before buying new products, which is hard and almost impossible for me but I am trying. I am really excited that I could complete a few of them atleast.
Without further adieu I present to you my empties,

Impulse Illusions body mist : I used to carry this in my gym bag and finally I am done with it. It was a fresh smelling body spray I bought from Safeway.

Estee Lauder Day Wear moisturizer for Oily skin : Unfortunately I am out of my favorite moisturizer and it is very expensive to repurchase, so I will be saving up some money before I can splurge on this again.

Essence 24h Hand Protection Balm : It was my husband who finished up this product actually, but I thought I will just include it in here because I had bought it for myself originally. It is just a hand cream which is apple cinnamon flavored and he loved the smell of it.

Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara : I did not use up this product completely, it just dried out on me in no time. I think I had it for like 2 months and hardly used it but now it is completely dry and useless so I am just chucking it out.

Revlon Lipbutter in Pink Truffle : Yay!! I used up another lip product. With the amount of lipsticks and glosses I have I never thought I will use up any of it. But I did completely use this one up again. My previous post of May empties had one too. Love this lip butter for just a natural flush of colour everyday.


So today I thought I shall clear out some of my clutter and started with the eyeliner drawer. The following eye liners are being chucked out either due to poor performance or just dried up sitting there. It includes brands like Essence, VOV, Savvy by DB, Revlon, Maybelline and Jordana. The Revlon Colorstay on the extreme right is actually used up completely but I don't know why it was still in the drawer. I loved that blackberry colour, unfortunately it has been discontinued.


Have you used any of these products before and what do you think of them??


1 comment:

  1. I've not tried any of these products but I really like the sound of the hand protection balm. I'm not sure if we have essence here in the UK.


    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete