Friday 6 September 2013

August Favorites Makeup, Skincare and Random

Hey guys,

Today's post is going to be about the products that I have been loving for the month of August. There are some repeats but most of them are new products. These are products that I would reach for almost everyday. I have divided them into Skincare, Makeup and Random. So here they are



For skincare I have been using The Witch Hazel toner every single day for the past one year now. This is my 3rd bottle. I love that it doesn't sting but also just clears my pores from any makeup or dirt. The Hydraluron is a new product I have added to my skincare for the past one month It is a serum used before your moisturizer. Eysilix is a serum for your eyes, again I use this everyday day and night. Both the Hydraluron and Eysilix are made by Indeed Labs and can be purchsased at Priceline. Another product I have been loving this month is the Maybelline Baby lips. Honestly this is the first time I have tried this lip balm and it is so easy to use. I used to use the MUA hot lips but that came in a pot and I had to use my fingers, which I find is not very hygienic, so this tube has been amazing.


Now onto makeup, I have been using my Illamaqua light liquid foundation almost every single day because I don't like to cover my face with too much makeup everyday and this is a very light formula. It gives a light to medium coverage thus I don't use concealer, which makes it look more natural. To set my foundation I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. For blush my go to blush has been Benefit's Bella Bamba which is a bright watermelon pink with a golden sheen to it. Beautiful colour for medium skin tones. Maybelline's line stiletto is my holy grail liquid eye liner and I am so sad that it has been discontinued. This is another product that will always be on my favorites list till I run out of it. For lipstick I have been reaching for Maybelline's Yummy Plummy, which is a pretty mauve pink and looks quite natural on me.


Random products I have been loving are my Victoria's Secret Body spray in Gorgeous and L'occtaine shea butter hand cream. The L'occtaine hand cream will be repurchased because it is the best hand cream ever. It gets absorbed by the skin so quickly and does not feel greasy at all.



Hope you guys enjoyed my favorites and if you have tried any of these products and love them do let me know in the comments below.

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment