Friday 13 September 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Haul and Review

Hey guys,

I was in Priceline the other day and I have been avoiding the Maybelline section for a long time because I did not want to test something and not buy it. But I did cave in and purchased the new Color Tattoo Metal in Electric Blue, Inked in pink and Barely Branded. While I was there I thought I might as well try out the master precise liquid liner which is raved about so much.



Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Blackest Black :

I bought this liner in curiosity and I probably will never use any other liquid liner till the end of time. It is so easy to work with and you can get a really thin or a thick winged out liner look with precision. It is a must have, especially for those who are scared to use a liquid liner. I am really impressed with Maybelline for this one. 
It is waterproof but not hard to take off with makeup remover. I have used it for 11 hours at work and it did not move. No signs of fading either.
I have finally found my holy grail liquid liner.





Color Tattoo Metal in Electric blue:

This shade is a beautiful royal blue which looks beautiful on its own or used with a shadow on top. 

Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink :

This is a pretty frosty pink colour. Great for an all over wash of colour on your lids.

Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded :

This is a  nude champagne frosty shade which is great as an all over base to make your shadows pop. For lighter skin tones you can get away with only applying this colour but for medium to darker skin tones it is a bit too light to be worn on its own.

The texture of all three is creamy and easily blend able. They do not have any glitter in them. All of these shades lasted pretty well on my oily eyelids for about 9 hours without creasing or fading. They did start creasing a little after 10 hours or so. I honestly don't mind that as I don't need to wear makeup for 24 hours. I got them at a half price sale so they were around $6 each. If you are in the market looking for a great eyeshadow base then I strongly suggest you to check these out. 

Till next time,





8 comments:

  1. Great haul! Haha, I was actually going to pick up a few of these Color Tattoos to add to our beauty swap but you beat me to it! I love the Color Tattoos, I have about 8 of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aawwww!! I have about 7 of them now. I am looking for pomegranate punk, Can't find it in melbourne.

      Delete
  2. Electric blue is the prettiest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right..i can't wait to do some blue smokey eyes

      Delete
  3. These look really good for the price. I will try to find the e/l in Delhi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..all r pretty...nice review

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/mac-craving-amplified-creme-lipstick-swatches-review-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tej, you have to pick them up if you see them in UK.

      Delete