Saturday 21 September 2013

Lush, L'Occitane and Essence Haul

Hey guys,

I shopped a bit, I know I don't need any more products but you know how it is when you see something and immediately feel the need to own it. The same thing happened to me last week. So I gave in and bought the following products.


Lush Sweetie Pie shower Jelly:
I am a huge Lush fan and I have tried a lot of their products but not this  one. I really liked the concept of using a jelly like a bar of soap for your shower so I picked this up. It smells like cherries. So excited to try it out. Retail price is A$6.25 for 100 gms

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub: 
This is a repurchase. I have used this lip scrub before but when I went to India in January I forgot it back there. I love that it has a sweet candy smell and honestly makes your lips super smooth. Retail price A$9.95 for 25 gms


L'Occitane Hand Creams :
L'Occitane hands down makes the best hand creams ever. I actually recieved the shea butter hand cream in a magazine once and fell in love with it. When I went to repurchase that, I smelled these two and had to buy them. The shea butter hand cream does not have a distinct smell but these ones smell amazing. The one on the right smells like roses and the left smells like cherry blossom. They retail for A$12 each.


Essence Me and My Ice cream Hand wipes and Shimmer Pearls:
Next stop was at Priceline and I really wanted to try some products from this Me and My Ice cream collection but unfortunately these were the only products I could get my hands on that were not tampered with. The hand wipes smell delicious and the shimmer pearls look like a dupe for the Guerlain meteorites pearls. They are basically supposed to give your face a radiant illuminated look. I have not tried them out yet so I can't say if they work well. The hand wipes were A$2.25 and the shimmer pearls A$5.75

That was all I bought, If you have tried any of the products mentioned do let me know what you think about them.

Till next time,

3 comments: