Saturday 28 September 2013

Lust Have It! September Box

Hey Guys,
I received my September Lust Have It! box in the mail today. I am really excited to try out some of the products I received. There is one product that I have used before and loved, so it is a bonus. The packaging is the same as the previous boxes, cardboard flap box. I heard that they were going to change the packaging this month but I guess they are still continuing the boxes. Without further adieu lets get into the contents of this month's box. 




WOTNOT Natural Organic Facial Wipes
Full Size RRP A$7.95, 25 Wipes per pack
The formula is enriched with all natural ingredients including Australian certified organic aloe vera to lubricate and repair, certified organic sweet almond oil to restore lost moisture and calm itch and inflammation and certified organic rosehip oil for skin regeneration and moisture re-balancing.

The pack I received includes 5 wipes and since it is completely organic it should not irritate my skin like other facial wipes do. I am excited to give these ones a go.



MARY KAY Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover (Mini Version)
Full Size RRP A$22, 110ml 
Gently removes eye makeup including waterproof mascara without tugging or pulling delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave the skin feeling dry. The mini is great for travel and small enough to tuck in your handbag.

The mini version has 29 ml of product, this is said to be oil-free but it does have an oil like substance in it. It is like those makeup removers where you shake the bottle and mix the two liquids before using. 


L'oreal Base Magique Primer and Nude Magique BB Cream
Full Size RRP A$ 29.95, 15ml and RRP A$26.95, 30ml
L'oreal base magique primer is a transforming smoothing primer that instantly minimizes pores and creates an even surface, so that you get a more flawless makeup result that lasts.
L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream is a breakthrough in BB technology. Micro pigment capsules that transform and self-adjust to match your skin tone for the perfect nude look.

 I have used this primer before and love it. I would not recommend it for dry skin because it does give a matte look and can show dry patches on the skin. I got a nice travel friendly 5ml tube of the primer and a 1ml sachet of the BB Cream. I am excited to see if this BB Cream actually adapts to my skin tone. Will give it a go and let you guys know.



Bioderma Sebium AKN and Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel
Full size RRP A$24.95, 30ml  and RRP A$29.95, 500ml 
Bioderma Sebium AKN preserves sebum quality, preventing deterioration and thickening, thus effectively reducing the appearance and development of imperfections.
Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel is formulated with non-irritant substances that gently cleanses and reduces secretion whilst purifying the epidermis.

I am really excited to try these out. They are great for oily skin like mine.




BAJI Skincare Range
BAJI Eye Rescue Serum 
Full Size RRP A$39, 15ml
This ultra light weight, fast absorbing, intensive formula helps fight against puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles.

Another exciting product to try out. I am all for eye serums and creams and have been loving Eyesilix by Indeed Labs. Hope this one turns out to be good too.


Lust Have It! Synthetic precision pencil brush
Full Size RRP A$15
This synthetic precision brush is perfect for cream or powder eyeshadow application.

I am all for makeup brushes and love to try out different types. This looks like a great smudge brush as it works for both cream and powder.



TOM Organic Regular Tampons
Full Size RRP A$7.99, Pack of 16
TOM's range of feminine hygiene products are made using the purest organic cotton on earth; breathable, comfortable, hypoallergenic. TOM offers reliable, chemical free protection and peace of mind.


 


That was all the products in my Lust Have It! box. i ma really excited to try the eye serum and the bioderma products. The brush is an added bonus.
Did you get a similar box? If not what did you get in yours? I would love to know in the comments below.

Till next time,

4 comments:

  1. You got the same box as me! I think LHI was the least fun box this month out of all the subscription boxes.. but still pretty good! I really liked the eye cream! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only service I am subscribed to so I am a lil jealous of your Her Fashion box. But There has been a mix up and I received another box that had the hair stuff kitchsnitch got. I have emailed them, if I don't get a reply I might have a giveaway with that one.

      Delete
  2. You received a similar box to me but I got a Baji bronzer instead of the eye serum. Great post by the way. Do you get any other subscription boxes like BellaBox? I'm just trying to see what other beauty boxes are out there :)

    Mel
    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Unfortunately I don't, this is the only service I am subscribed to and I am pretty happy with it. How is the bronzer??? Do you like it?

      Delete