Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Sparkling Soiree Melbourne Blogger Event

Hey guys,

I attended the Sparkling Soiree a few weeks ago, which is a blogger/ vlogger event organised by the lovely Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty and Melissa from Bbubbles16. It was held at The Gallery Room in the city which was a beautiful cosy event room. 
The event started off with Erin performing a facial on Bethany and then the gorgeous ladies from John Plunkett, Benefit and LonVitalite gave us product demos and information. 

Melbourne Bloggers


All the items in the goodie bag

I had a fun afternoon and got to meet so many new bloggers from Melbourne. We also got a goodie bag filled with amazing products from Bobbi Brown, Lush, Shangai Suzy, John Plunkett, Hydraluron, Lonvitalite, Benefit, Sugarpill, Babe, Ardell, Enbacci etc. 
I really look forward to more events organized by The Sparkling Soiree, it was a good way to learn about new products and meet some wonderful girls from the blogging world.

❤❤❤

1 comment:

  1. I wish I went to this! I'll definitely be attending the next one. So many amazing goodies too - looks like a fun time! x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete