Saturday 2 August 2014

Milani Blushes Haul and Swatches

Hey guys,

Those who follow me on Instagram may know that I bought a bunch of Milani blushes from Cherry Culture and Beauty Joint recently and here I am sharing with you the swatches of the blushes I bought and my initial thoughts. 



L-R Amber Nectar, Beauty's Touch, Romantic Rose, Dolce Pink and Bella Rosa

L-R Amber Nectar, Beauty's Touch, Romantic Rose, Bella Rosa and Dolce Pink

L-R Amber Nectar, Beauty's Touch, Romantic Rose, Bella Rosa and Dolce Pink


I bought two illuminating face powders in Amber Nectar which is the coral and Beauty's Touch which is the pink. These illuminating powders give a hint of colour if used heavily. On light skin tones these may pull of as blushes but on Medium- Dark skintones these act more as highlighters to give you that subtle glow. I also love the rose detail work on these powders. 

Next up I bought two of the baked blushes out of which one is matte. Dolce pink is a shimmery pink blush that is pigmented enough to show up on very dark skin tones too. Bella Rosa is a hot pink matte blush. This blush is very very pigmented. You will only need a tiny bit even on the darkest of skin tones.
Lastly I bought the Limited Edition blush in Romantic Rose which is a natural mauve matte blush. I bought this mainly for the detail on the blush. It is shaped like a rose and again it is very pigmented so I don't need a lot of product for it to show up on my skin.

Overall I love the quality of these blushes and highly recommend them if you can get hold of them.I have tried the Milani Baked blush in Luminoso but unfortunately that never showed up on my skin so I had to give it away. I usually buy my Milani products from Cherry Culture and Beauty Joint. They are both very good websites and provide International shipping.

Have you tried the Milani Blushes before? What do you think of them?

❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment