Saturday 1 February 2014

My YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Collection


Disclaimer: I am not bragging in any way. I just wanted to post swatches up so it would be easier for people to see what each colour would look like on a medium skin tone. I have been collecting these since last year and absolutely feel these are not a necessity, but would definitely make a great gift for yourself or to your loved ones. 



My YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Collection:

As the above disclaimer stated I have been collecting these since last year and most of them have been gifts from friends and family who asked me what I wanted for various occasions. I have 13 shades out of the 19 that are available in store at Myer and David Jones. I absolutely adore each and every one of them and wanted to share my thoughts about them with you.

What YSL says:
Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine.  Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine.  Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips.

I absolutely agree with the claims of extreme comfort and luminous shine but it does not last 8 hours on me. If I am not eating or drinking anything it would last about 4 hours and if I do eat or drink then less than 3 hours. I would not mind touching up in public because of the gorgeous packaging. The colour payoff depends on the colours, some darker colours have a pigmented pay off, and the others are sheer. They retail for $55 in Myer and David Jones. You can also buy them for a little cheaper from StrawberryNet or Amazon.




















Hope you found this post helpful. If you would like me to do a swatch post on my Rouge Volupte collection please do let me know in the comments below.

6 comments:

  1. Your collection is to die for!! I only own one YSL Rouge Volupte and I would absolutely looove to build a collection up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them are gifts I only bought 3 out of the 13 with my own money.. A few hubby purchases in there too ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous collection!! And yes I would love to see your Rouge Volupté collection too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are so beautiful! I would just sit and stare at them all day haha. Beautiful photos xx

    ReplyDelete