Saturday 29 November 2014

FOTD Feat. Australis Products and Review.


Hey guys,
Today I am going to review some new Australis Products that I bought recently and show you a look I did with them. (PS: Pic Heavy)




The AC❤ME collection came out in stores recently and the most talked about products are the cream shadows. I bought the shades Bronzonce which is a pinky/gold/champagne colour and Plum Diddy which is a reddish/plum/brown. These shadows have a really creamy, mousse like texture and are very pigmented. If applied with a flat shadow brush or your fingers these shadows give a very foiled metal like finish. You could also apply it with a blending/ buffing brush to give a wash of shimmer on the lids. These shadows are not crease resistant. You need to have a good eyeshadow primer if you have oily lids like me. These shadows are available at Priceline or Online for $7.95 each. I highly recommend picking these because they are limited edition and can be used in multiple ways.



Next up is the AC on Tour Highlighting and Contouring kit $16.95. I think every beauty fanatic in Australia has seen or heard about the contour and highlight palette by Australis and I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys too. This palette contains 6 powders- 3 for contouring/defining and 3 for highlighting. Out of all the six, only one is shimmery and all others are matte. My favourite shade out of all is the yellow powder which I use to set concealer under my eyes. Out of the three contour shades, the middle shade is cool toned and other two are warm toned bronzers. A lot of people say that the contour powders are very muddy and don't blend well. I tend to mix the colours together and a little goes a long way. The shimmery highlight shade is a pink toned highlighter and is not overly sparkly. The last powder is a pink toned all over face powder and is my least used out of all.


Highlight shades, Contour shades, Bronzonce, Plum Diddy and Hot to Trot.

Bronzonce, Plum Diddy and Hot To Trot lip pencil.





In my look above I used Bronzonce all over the lid, Plum Diddy on the outer corners ( I used a blending brush to apply these colours so I get a very soft wash of colour rather than an intense look) and used the first contour shade from the palette in the crease. Highlighted my browbone and inner corners using the shimmery highlight shade from the palette. For liner I used my Maybelline Master Precise liner and mascara is the Australis Twista Sister mascara. Contoured and highlighted my face using the AC on Tour palette. For the lips I lined my lips using the Australis Lip Pencil in Hot to Trot and filled them in with the same pencil. To give the look a little more oomph I used the Social Eyes Lashes in Dazzle.

You can purchase Australis products from Big W, Priceline and Online. Social Eyes Lashes can be bought online from here.

Have you tried the new cream shadows and the contour/highlight palette by Australis?

❤❤❤

5 comments:

  1. The shadows are so pretty!! I've been looking everywhere for the Contour and Highlighting palette..no luck haha. Hope I get my hands on this collection soon. Thanks for the review. :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! I really want the contour palette but it's been out of stock everywhere! Bronzonce and the lip liner both look SO pretty!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Those lashes look so lovely on you!
    I have been using the contour palette for the past week or so and I love it!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete