Friday 21 November 2014

Eye Of Horus Scarab Sapphire*

Sometime ago I won a competition on Instagram held by Eye Of Horus when they were releasing their brand new Scarab Sapphire eyeliner. I thought that I only won the pencil eyeliner but when I recieved my package I was pleasently surprised.

My prize pack contained the Scarab Sapphire eyeliner, The Goddess Mascara( The wand is amazing!!), Liquid define pen liner and a cute sharpener, all nicely packed in a gold and clear makeup bag.



The Scarab Sapphire kohl pencil (RRP $30) is the creamiest kohl pencil I have tried till date. It is a deep royal blue colour. Also once it is on it does not budge whatsoever. You need a really good oil based makeup remover to take it off. It lasted on my waterline all day long. The pencil also has a smudger on one end. I don't tend to use such smudgers for hygiene reasons since I can't keep it clean but it is really handy to have when your on the go and don't want to carry extra products. 


The Goddess Mascara (RRP $34.95) is made with natural waxes and oils which makes it very long wearing. Very few mascaras do not flake off on me and this is one of them. What I loved most about this mascara is the brush. I love plastic bristle brushes and this one is densly packed. It gives me the right amount of volume and length without clumping. 

The Liquid Define (RRP $30) eyeliner is a pen like eyeliner with a very fine tip. I found the tip to be a tiny bit thicker than the Maybelline Master Precise but very easy to use and budge free. I could wear this eyeliner to the pool and will not have any smudging or bleeding at all.  



I am honestly very impressed by these products by Eye Of Horus and from the packaging to the actual product the quality is remarkable. EOH is also a company that does not test on animals, has naturally derived ingredients and is paraben free. I love the whole egyptian concept of the brand and I 100% recommend you to try their Kohl Pencils. They have a wide variety of colours ranging from the basic black to greens, blues and purple. 
Also if your looking for a mascara for sensitive eyes The Goddess Mascara is formulated without any parabens or nasties and won't irritate your eyes ( not to mention the wand is ah-mazing!!!)
You could purchase EOH products online or visit the website for authorized retailers in your area (currently selling at 640 stores all over Australia).

Have you tried any Eye of Horus products before? Which one is your favorite?

❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment