Tuesday 18 November 2014

Decléor System Corps Lait Hydratant Moisturising Body Milk*

Hey guys,
First of all, I would like to apologize for my disappearance from the blogosphere. I was working full time plus had joined a makeup course. It was taking up all my time and even though I enjoyed it all I did miss blogging. Now I am back and I assure you I am here to stay. 
Today I am going to review the Decléor Aroma Confort Moisturising Body Milk. I received this product a few months ago and I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. 
Decléor System Corps contains Coconut Oil, Vitamin D, Plant Glycoprotein, and moisturising agents to thoroughly nourish skin, while retaining a lightweight lotion lotion texture which is absorbed quickly into the skin. This must-have body moisturiser envelops your skin in a comforting and protective layer of moisture. It not only re-hydrates the skin, but improves skin elasticity and firmness enhancing the overall appearance of your skin. With its light texture, it hydrates and softens the skin's surface layers to give the skin a velvety smoothness. The body regains energised and revitalised skin.  Suitable for all skin types.

What I love about this product is that it is a lightweight milky lotion that absorbs into the skin instantly. It also has a light pleasant scent that is not overpowering. Even though it is creamy, it doesn't leave any sticky residue on the skin. Formulated without parabens, this moisturizer is suitable to use in winter and summer. 
I generally use this every morning after a shower and apply it all over my body, particularly concentrating in dry areas such as elbows, knees and my hands. Since it doesn't leave a residue I can get dressed immediately. With continuous use I found my body felt and looked hydrated. I only have a few uses left now but this is a product that I will purchase and recommend to any one who is looking for a light weight body moisturizer.  
You can purchase Decléor products from Facial Co here in Australia. This product retails for $55 and can be purchased here

❤❤❤

2 comments:

  1. Ohh this sounds lovely! So nice to see you blogging again! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! It feels good to be back.
      We need to catch up soon
      Xx

      Delete