Saturday 15 March 2014

Priceline 40% Off Cosmetics Haul


Hey guys, 

Just a few days back Priceline had a two day 40% off cosmetics sale, which probably comes every 3 months. I was not going to buy anything this time as I was a little busy and thought I wouldn't find time to go instore. But I did end up going into one and picked up a few things.


L'oreal Paris False Lash Butterfly Mascara :
This is a fairly new mascara in the market and I usually don't buy mascaras from L'oreal as they are quite expensive, but this one was on sale so I thought this would be the best time to try it.
I have not opened it yet but will definitely review it once I have used it for a bit.
RRP: $25.95 Sale Price: $15.57

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in Golden Beige:
I have heard so many good things about this foundation that I had to pick it up but I was waiting for a Bourjois sale. I got to the store just in time as this was the last bottle on shelf and they had no more stock. Score!
RRP: $29 Sale Price: $17.40

Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation in 240:
Again this is a much talked about product so I thought of trying it out for myself. I wouldn't have bought it at full price since I have heaps of foundations to use up but with 40% off who can say no.
RRP: $15.95 Sale Price: $9.57

Essence Lash Mania Mascara:
This mascara was always sold out or been used and gunky at every Priceline I have been to and I really like the brush on this one. I think it was my lucky day that day. I have heard this is a dupe for Benefit's They're Real Mascara. Will let you know once I have tested them side by side.
RRP: $4.95 Sale Price: $2.97

Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Pink Blast:
I have been using the regular baby lips every morning, but since I have pigmented lips it makes them look dull and grey. Since this one will tint my lips a bit I thought of giving it a try.
RRP: $3.95 Sale Price: $2.37


Total Amount before discount= $79.80
Total Amount after discount= $47.88
Savings= $31.92

I love these 40% off sales at Priceline as it gives you an opportunity to try new products you normally would not like spending full price on or even to stock up your daily essentials.

Did you pick up anything from the Priceline sale?

❤❤❤

7 comments:

  1. I never used too take part of the sale but now I can't get enough of these sales! They're so good :) I ordered mainly base products. I wish I picked up more mascaras! That butterfly one looks interesting.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great way to try new products that you might not purchase at full price or to even back up on holy grails.
      I will let you know if the L'oreal mascara is worth picking up soon.

      Delete
  2. great haul! I also picked up a Maybelline Fitme shine-free foundation stick (I needed a new foundation and was pleased it actually came in a shade lighter than ivory!). I also picked up 2 essie polishes, another colour whisper, covergirl smoochies, L'Oreal color riche Le Kajal pencil (wanted it since it was released, but it's $20 full price!) and an Australis mineral inject lipstick in 'Teen pop'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how that L'oreal kajal goes for you.

      Delete
  3. Aww let me know how you go with the foundation! Great haul xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it yesterday and its good for oily skin or very well moisturised skin as it clings to dry patches

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I only got a few things sadly! xx

    ReplyDelete