Monday 24 June 2013

Weekend haul

Hey guys,

Sorry for being away for a long time now, was juggling work and home and hardly found time for myself. So I thought why not go shopping and treat myself. These items were bought with my own money and I absolutely love them!


I bought Mac's Blush in Blunt which is a dark brown contour colour. I had heard very good things about this and when I went into the Mac store in Australia a few months ago they didn't even know this shade existed. So when I saw it in store yesterday I caved in and bought it.

The next two things are from Inglot. The first one is a cream blush in 83 and the second one is a lip paint in 64.


I have been loving cream blushes for the winter and I hardly have any so I bought this. It is a pretty peachy pink and looks very natural when on.

The next thing is this lip paint in number 64. Now I must say, I hate lipglosses but these lip paints are the bomb! I bought this red coral shade which looks gorgeous on the lips and doesn't stick ( the best part ) I hate anything that makes my lips stick to each other. Also both these products were 50% off so that was a bargain too. ( Inglot always has some products at 50% off when they have too much stock of that item)
Hope you guys enjoyed my little haul.

Do let me know if you have tried any of these products and if you like them or not.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment