Saturday 25 May 2013

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine 7 Rose Infinite

Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to be about one of YSL's Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in 7 Rose Infinite.

I bought this lipstick from strawberrynet.com and from the very first day have fallen in love with it.

It is the most wearable colour and a perfect everyday colour for me. Its not a true nude on my NC40 skin. Its a pinky nude which makes my lips look naturally pretty.
The packaging is most talked about as it feels luxurious!!! Yes indeed! The main reason I bought this was because of the packaging. I did not care how or what the colour would look like on me but when I first applied it, I knew that this lipstick would be my everyday go to shade from now on.

Other than the hefty price tag I have nothing negative to say about this product. It retails for $55 in Australia but you can find it online for $35-$40 from Amazon.com.


Strawberrynet.com only stocks a few colours and from time to time they get the more popular shades but they sell out pretty quickly too. I would suggest going in to any YSL counter and swatching them on before purchasing because they do look different in pictures online.

They staying power of this lipstick is not great but I don't mind it as it lasts me 2-3 hours without eating or drinking. It is extremely moisturizing on the lips thus we have to sacrifice the staying power. 

Overall it is an amazing lipstick, not a must have but it would look really pretty on that vanity of yours! ;-P  

Love,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment